Saturday, February 28, 2009

More Thing 12

I looked at St. Joseph County Public Library's Subject Guides. Very nice use of community and library information. Nicely organized and up to date.

Book Lovers Wiki has possibilities tho there are many sites that gather book reviews and favorites.

I've looked at Library Success wiki before. I've used it in researching different projects.

The Albany Co. staff wiki is similar to what I set up for our library staff. Good ideas of more items to add.

In the Blogging Libraries wiki I added to blog site for New River's blog. Easy to do. I also added this wiki to my Delicious tags. I'll read other blogs to see what other libraries are doing.

There is so much information on the Internet, both good and bad. I love how we have access to so much idea and information sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment