Sunday, February 1, 2009

Thing 5


I'm a bit familiar with photo sites. I've viewed NEFLIN's Flickr account before 23 Things.

I watched the Commoncraft video about online sharing took the online tour of Flickr.

Commoncraft pointed out that on line sharing is a way to back up your photos, something I had not considered. The Flickr tour was interesting and informative.

I searched for camellias (!) and found there were 23,842 photos of camellias, and I'd wager that they were all different. Lovely flowers. Here's one that I particularly liked. It's a photo of a Camellia Japonica (variety name not listed, Wikipedia says there are more than 2000 varieties of Japonica) taken by jam343 and posted in April 2006.

All of the photos on Flickr are taken by better picture takers than I am! Above one of my camellias.

I decided not to sign up for a Flickr account since I personally already use another photo sharing service: Snapfish.

I'm still not sure about a Flickr account for the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment