Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thing 14: Online productivy tools


Online productivity tools-- they can be productive!

I have a customized Yahoo page as well as and iGoogle page. I've added widgets and gadgets to each.

I looked at 30Boxes as a calendar page. I already have a calendar on MyYahoo page. I've also used Google calendar to post library programs.

I signed up for a to-do list. I've heard of Remember the Milk, so I signed up for an account. I tend to put deadlines on MyYahoo calendar so I'm not sure I'll use Remember the Milk too much. I also have a to-do list gadget on my iGoogle.

I liked Backpack. The idea of putting everything on one list and uploading things you need was nice. That one I might use.

I'm familiar with Lifehacker. Good tips there. I have that gadget on my iGoogle page.

I looked through the article "10 Top productivity web sites" I know about or use eight out of ten. I'll read up on the other two.

No comments:

Post a Comment