Sunday, April 5, 2009

Thing 20: Books 2.0, part four

Wired for Books is an impressive site. Quite a collection of author interviews that can be downloaded by mp3 and listed to later. It is available for educational use too.

I really liked the BookVideos.tv site. I watched a few author and book videos and enjoyed them. This one's a keeper.

Reading Group Choices looks like an excellent resource for book groups. Many recommendations and discussion question starters. This one's a keeper too.

I next looked at LitLovers and liked this site even more than Reading Group Choices. Very comprehensive and a much longer list of books and book guides. Another keeper and even better resource for book groups. This is one I'll go back to for my own enjoyment and edification.

No comments:

Post a Comment